Do Not Be Unequally Yoked: I Learnt This Lesson The Hard Way

By 01:33 Fri, 04 Nov 2016 Comments

Consultant and motivational speaker Jimi Tewe has shared this inspiring post on why we must never compromise our principles, or be yoked with people who will subtract, rather than add to your life and destiny.

Do not be unequally yoked.. I learnt this lesson in a hard way last week.

I was on my way to the mainland and I had picked my iPhone cable from the house with the hope that I would plug it to the car's adaptor only for me to discover when I had left home that someone had taken it out of the car.

My phone battery was low and I was expecting some calls. So, here I was with a phone, cable and no adaptor. So I decided to compromise. I bought an adaptor in traffic. It was N300. I was still in traffic when I tested it and before I knew it I saw smoke coming out of my iPhone. I quickly pulled the cable out but the deed was done. All I saw was the phone showing me the apple icon but it didn't respond.

The guy returned my N300 and I was left with my phone.

I bought the charger out of desperation. I didn't want to miss calls but now I lost my phone. The repairers said the panel was completely burnt.

Lesson of the day: if you feel you are compromising, you probably are. See.. You are an iPhone, don't get connected to a roadside charger who is promising immediate relief and not long-term commitment.

For N300, I lost an iPhone worth over N100,000. Think about your value before you get into partnerships (marriage, business, friendship)

There are still original 'chargers' out there. They are fewer than the fakes but they exist. Pay the price to obtain the prize you desire.

#Selah

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article