Guys, Our One & Only Pamela Okonne Is Married! Check Out Photos From Her Wedding

By 06:28 Fri, 11 Nov 2016 Comments

If you have been crushing on this very beautiful damsel, Pamela Okonne, so sorry to burst your bubble. Pam Pam is married now and here are photos from her big day she shared with me yesterday. 

She married her man Temitope Adelekan last Wednesday November 9th at a court wedding that held at the Ikoyi Registry in Lagos. She got engaged 16th October. Traditional wedding, white wedding are all coming up soon!

Please join me and congratulate this wonderful, ever cheerful woman, guys. May you have the wedding of your dreams and the happiest of marriages, Pamela! May you always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only partners in life share!

Gushing about her happiness, Pamela says:

I remember sitting in the class as the only Nigerian Student then in my MBA SET, when my professor GAUTAM said to me that there was a Nigerian guy in the older MBA SET he would love me to meet, now what I didn't know was that he had already said the same thing to him.  I left my lecture room to go meet him, I got there but didn't see him. Unknown to me, he also went to my lecture room to look for me but we missed each other 🙈🙈(your typical Hollywood scene). As fate will have it, we eventually met and the rest they say is history. We've had our ups and downs but believe you me, it was worth it. At the early stage of our relationship, he wasn't my best friend but I can confidently say today, I'm getting married to my best friend. I love you to the moon my love, although you tell me you love me more 😊. The funny thing is that I downloaded the Kardashian game @kimkardashian and while playing it, I got engaged in the game😳. Few days later my man proposed hahahahah 🙄. Now I thought fate was done with me but Unknown to me that fate still had another surprise in store for us. His elder brother met a lady while running work errands and they started courting only to find out she was my course mate back in the University(Madonna). Love is a beautiful thing!!! The girl in the picture is Amaka, we were course mates in University. Fast forward to years later, she got engaged to my Fiancé's brother. We both got engaged the same night, same time but different locations. Hers was RADISSON BLU & mine was at PROTEA HOTEL. We both got our #Diamond rings and we are not just course mates anymore but sister inlaws😬😬. Two Beautiful IGBO GIRLS STOLE THE HEARTS OF YORUBA ANGELS. 😘😘😘😘😘😘 let the planning begin. #igbomeetsyoruba #sisterinlaws  #yorubameetsigbo #Brothersgotengagedthesamenight. #Proteahotel #RadissonBlu #madonnauniversity #UniversityofChester 

PAM'S INTRODUCTION:

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS:

COURT WEDDING PHOTOS CONTINUE:

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article