Lailans, Can These Readers Send Me Their Contacts Like Right Now?

By 05:32 Sat, 10 Dec 2016 Comments

You remember we had a mail from one of us, Angel Santa who said she wanted to reach out and bless some readers before Christmas?

Angel is ready now and here are the readers we will be reaching out to in the first batch. If you are among these people, send to me your contacts like right away, please.

Hi Laila. Good morning. I've just had time to go through the list of those I will be assisting before Christmas. Some of them commented as anonymous. Not sure how they will be verified but I will try. So those I want to help include BV Beloved ( she comments with her ID), a BV that needs 2k to transport herself to Zaria ( comment was anonymous), BV Temilade ( commented with ID), Gloria (no ID but she needs clothes), BV Shaybee ( has a Forum ID). There are a few more I want to assist as well. But need to be sure they are genuine. If you know maybe five more people you could recommend with Forum IDs, I would appreciate it very much. In the meantime, the people listed above should please contact Wapbaze - lailasblog@gmail.com with proof so we proceed. Many thanks and remain blessed. Happy anniversary to u also. God bless your home and your handsome boys. Miracles still happen!! Some readers on this Forum desperately in need of help said prayers asking God to send them a helper before Christmas.

If you are one of them, please send me a mail as well with proof that your story and need for help is very genuine. As Angel said above, we still need 5 more readers to reach out to.

God has answered your prayer. Wipe your tears and send me a mail now.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article