Lord Flacko Dear, You Have A Thank You Email From One Of Us

By 01:36 Tue, 13 Dec 2016 Comments

Please Lailans kindly help me say a prayer for aunty Wapbaze for being such a kind and sweet person. I've been pleading and praying for my Santa to locate me, I even dropped my number on the Forum. 
But when I didn't get any calls,I just accepted my fate and left everything to God.

But this morning a number called me, and when I picked I had a very calm and sweet voice. I was still trying to figure who was speaking and then she introduced herself as Laila. She hasn't finished talking before I started crying, she asked for my account number and credited me with 5000 immediately.

First thing tomorrow morning I'm going to Nyanya market to buy my son's Christmas clothes. She said the money was sent by Lord Flacko, God bless you my Santa for reaching out to a single mother like me, you will receive help even before there is a need. I'm really grateful. Aunty Laila,you are officially my Forum bff,love you so much ma. Bv 'I'm a mother,not a babymamaBig smiless. You are welcome sweetheart. Love you too. 

Lord Flacko dearest, you surprised me when you sent me a text saying you wanted to reach out to any reader. May God bless you and replenish you. Thank you so much for your kindness.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article