Wow! Check Out The Winners Of Uncle Babs New Year/best Behaviour Giveaway

By 08:24 Sat, 28 Jan 2017 Comments

Mail from Uncle Babs, guys.... Really came as a sweet surprise!

Uncle Babs New year/best behaviour giveaway will be going out to 6 blog visitors. 3 of which I will pick myself and the remaining 3 will be chosen by laila in anyway/games she wants. 
The neckpiece Lizzy wonDue to reccesion we can only afford to give out 5k each to all our winners ⦁ Mykeal - Calm guy, Lover boy, Never cusses. Good behaviour , MMM victim..plz dont dull before laila will giveaway ur babe.she has done it to me before.you know pam pam abi? lol. 5k for you

⦁ Oma belle - I rather be self made spirit.keep it up.You don get boy friend now? 5k for you

⦁ Lizzy -Nice girl, good girl, holds the blog family at heart. 5k for you

⦁ SouthEastern - Our oga @the top, calm man, peaceful man, baba for the girls back in the days.....nothing for you sha, i just dey hail you baba

LIZZY is the winner of my sisters giveaway (30th comment) . Lizzy plz get the contact number of RUBYCRAFTS LAGOS to pick up your bead set. After rocking plz send us a picture so we judge if it fits you. Congratulations to all the winners and remain on your best behavour always.Meanwhile, checkout other exquisite beads on Instagram @rubycrafts
Lizzy's win

Thank you so much Uncle Babs. God will replenish you abundantly!!! Wooow.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article