Letter From AKPOS to BILL GATEBy dozzyjunior 08:37 Wed, 17 Jul 2013 Comments
Letter From AKPOS to BILL GATE
TO: Bill Gates Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer.
Dear Mr Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we
have found some problems, which I want to bring to
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop'
button. We request you check this.
2. One doubt is whether any 'rescooter' is available in
system? I find only 'recycle but I own a scooter at my
3. There is 'find' button but itis not working. My wife
lost the door key and we've tried a lot to trace the
key with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace.
Please rectify this problem
4. My child learnt 'MICROSOFTWORD' now he wants
to learn 'MICROSOFT SENTENCE', so when will you
5. There's MICROSOFT OFFICE, what about
MICROSOFT HOME since I use d pc at home.
6. I bought computer, cpu, mouse & keyboard, but
there is only one icon which shows ' My
Computer',when will you provide d remaining items?
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: 'Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you
are selling WINDOWS?
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article