Three-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted

By 10:30 Wed, 07 Jun 2017 Comments



Residents of Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi were thrown into sadness yesterday after a three-year-old boy, Daniel Chidi was electrocuted.

The toddler died after an electric power cable fell off a pole and struck him. The boy was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the doctor pronounced him dead. See full picture below;



DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC





Related Article

Comment
Name




.....................

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article