HOW TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS FREE.By naijabams.com 06:24 Sat, 17 May 2014 Comments
I don't believe there is someone that is finding youtube videos difficult to watch. I was checking my facebook inbox this morning then i saw a friendthat needs help on YouTube videos. I have decided to share it as i promised him.
HOW TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS
YouTube Application With HandlerMENU
1. Open your phone configuration settings, move to 'personal configuration settings', click option, click 'Add new', move 'streaming'.
2. In the streaming settings put this UDP PORT RANGE: 6970-3200
USE PREFERD ACCESSPOINT: No
3. In the Access Point PROXY: SET IT AS ENABLED
USE ANY OF THESE PROXIES:
infinitetunnel.info countryproxy.info 00zero.co.uk anon-proxy.info
Goto bearer settings, in the access point tab put the access point of your network provider e.g
GLO: glogwap or glosecure.
use the above proxies
1. Open your real player, goto option, settings, click on connection/ streaming.
2. Select proxy and set as on.
3. Go back and click on network. Select the access point of the network provider you're using.
4. Configure the following like this: ONLINE TIME: UNLIMITED LOWEST UDP PORT: 6970 HIGHEST UDP PORT: 32000
5. Go to option and select advanced settings.
6. Configure the following as follows: GPRS BAND WIDTH: 32.5Kbps
EGPRS BAND WIDTH: 84.42kbps/89.60 kbps
7. Open the application, in the frontquery, use any of the reversed i.p address that we've been using to surf the internet.
Proxy Type: Use HTTP/HOST
Proxy address: Use your I. S. P homepage. e.g
enjoy and keep sharing it.
Use it before it is blocked by I. S. P
NOTE THAT YOUTUBE DON'T SUPPORT PHONE WITH SMALL SCREEN. You will be getting errore.g Nokia 5200, etc.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article