Woman And Her Two Children Burnt To Death At Home [sad Photos]By cheatmaster 11:30 Tue, 28 Apr 2020 Comments
They died in a house fire suspected to have been caused by kerosene. The woman who deals in kerosene business is said to have stored the liquid in their self contain apartment, but unfortunately, fire came and they couldn't be saved.
She is believed to also have shared the apartment with her husband. May their souls rest in peace.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article