Emtee on why he doesn’t do giveaways – “I still don’t have what’s owed to me”

By 10:15 Tue, 09 Jun 2020 Comments

Are you bothered on why your fave, Emtee isn’t doing giveaways? Here is the answer.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

The rapper revealed that when it comes to giving away airtime or money to fans, he isn’t capable.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Emtee said he isn’t celebrity enough and he’s yet to receive what’s being owed him.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Speaking of what is being owed him, we believe he is talking about his royalties with former record label, Ambitiouz Entertainment.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“Kunzima Phela when it comes to being a celebrity I fail dismally. I still don’t have what’s owed to me. otherwise ke bula soup kitchen, give away and donations. I pray n hope I get the chance to give back one day. I have homeless friends I wish I could help them,” the Trap king replied.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Kunzima Phela when it comes to being a celebrity I fail dismally. I still don’t have what’s owed to me. otherwise ke bula soup kitchen, give away and donations. I pray n hope I get the chance to give back one day. I have homeless friends I wish I could help themhttps://t.co/F7kAieUAiQ

— JOHUSTLEBURG (@emteethehustla_) June 9, 2020

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article