SA’s stars celebrate Connie Ferguson on her 50th birthday

By 11:05 Thu, 11 Jun 2020 Comments

Connie Ferguson was specially celebrated by most people from the entertainment industry on Wednesday, 10th of June 2020.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

The actress marked her 50th year birthday and friends, family and colleagues did a video to celebrate her.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Very thoughtful!

Connie felt indeed special with all the wishes.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Watch some of the videos below:

I love you! Thanks Skat!🙏🏾❤️😘 . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ Thank you Mr Sho @ferguson_films also, as the king of jo’burg, please spoil our queen today 😃 Happy Birthday Queen @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #KingsOfJoburg #HappyBirthdayConnie

A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 9:31am PDT

😭😭😭 This is so beautiful! Thank you #teamgomora 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️ Ausi @conniechiume I can hear you going #conza in the background there!🤣🤣🤣 Thank you Fam. I appreciate you!🙏🏾❤️ . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ From the cast of GOMORA happy birthday @connie_ferguson thank you @conniechiume @thembiseete_ @katlegodankeofficial @zolisaxaluva @amaqamata #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #GOMORA #HappyBirthdayConnie

A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 9:53am PDT

😭😭😭 I am not coping! This is just so overwhelming!😭 Sis @yvonne_chakachaka to get a message from someone you’ve always admired and looked up to is EVERYTHING! I love you, thank you and God Bless You!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️😘. . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ From the princess of africa, thank you ma we love you @yvonne_chakachaka happy birthday @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #PrincessOfAfrica #HappyBirthdayConnie

A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 10:08am PDT

You did great my friend!🤣👌🏾 Thank you for all you did today! Morning, afternoon and now I get home to more surprises!😍 You’re too much and I love you for it!🤣🤣🤣❤️ Appreciate you more than you know!🙏🏾😍😘 . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ Our Sister @athaniamothiba thank you for the message; happy birthday @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingLegend #HappyBirthdayConnie

A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 10:21am PDT

My dentist has spoken! It’s a very happy birthday to me!😬😬😬 Thank you @lexleodrsmile ! This is so special! Love you!🙏🏾❤️😘 . #Repost @lexleomusic ・・・ Happy birthday queen @connie_ferguson ❤️🎂🎉🙏🏼👑 #connieturns50 #connieferguson #queen #lexleo

A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 1:08pm PDT

Thank you @djtira ! You’re the best!!! Blessings upon blessings to you and fam.🙏🏾❤️ . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ From the one and only Makoya Bearings thank you fam we appreciate you @djtira Happy Birthday @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #MakoyaBearings #HappyBirthdayConnie

A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 11:53pm PDT

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article