DJ Zinhle opens up on the release of “Miracles” remix

By 10:15 Fri, 12 Jun 2020 Comments

DJ Zinhle spilled out her feelings about the song just released, Miracles, which ha Locnville and Apple Gule.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Miracles was originally done by Locnville off their Tribes and Angels album released in 2019, and Apple Gule also drops some bars on the new remix.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

The South African star says she’s excited with the collaboration and hopes the song breeds positive during this trying time.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“I’m super excited about the release of ‘Miracles’. I’ve been a fan of @Locnville and their distinct sound 🎶 for years, and finally being able to collabo with them, really proved to me how versatile we as African artists are, which is great 💪🏾. The song is beautifully timed considering the current state of the world 🌎 , and I hope it breeds the positive ❤️and compassionate spirit we need during this time…” she said.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

I’m super excited about the release of ‘Miracles’. I’ve been a fan of @Locnville and their distinct sound 🎶 for years, and finally being able to collabo with them, really proved to me how versatile we as African artists are, which is great 💪🏾. The song is beautifully timed considering the current state of the world 🌎 , and I hope it breeds the positive ❤️and compassionate spirit we need during this time… | Miracles ft @AppleGule – Locnville & DJ Zinhle is now available on all major music platforms. 🙏🏾

A post shared by ZINHLE JIYANE (@djzinhle) on Jun 12, 2020 at 1:01am PDT

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article