Trump Claims Coronavirus Might Have Been Spread On Purpose By China

By 06:05 Fri, 19 Jun 2020 Comments

Donald Trump claims coronavirus may have been spread on purpose by China and believes some Americans wear face masks to oppose him.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The US President told The Wall Street Journal "there's a chance it was intentional" in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic which began in Wuhan last year.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He suggested China may have been motivated by their economy being in a "mess" while in contrast America's was "blowing them away" - though he didn't provide any evidence.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"They're saying, man, we're a mess. The United States is killing us. Don't forget, my economy during the last year and a half was blowing them away. And the reason is the tariffs."

However, he reiterated this line of thinking is unlikely and it was probably down to incompetence - "but you never know".(Wapbaze_Copyright)

And while nearly 11 million people were tested in Wuhan as a second wave of the virus struck, Trump said he doesn't plan to introduce widespread testing of this kind in the US.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"I personally think testing is overrated, even though I created the greatest testing machine in history," he said.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The president has been criticised for failing to nationalise testing and for being too slow to deploy the Defense Production Act.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article