Nollywood Actor, Baba Tee Welcomes Son On Father’s Day

By 01:45 Sun, 21 Jun 2020 Comments

Nollywood actor and comedian, Babatunde Bernard popularly known as Baba Tee, has welcomed a son with his wife.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The 40-year-old made this known on Sunday when he shared a picture of himself kissing Dupe’s bare baby bump and wished himself a Happy Father’s Day.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Original kayeefi… Happy Fathers Day to me… Allah I thank you for giving me a big boy. Congratulations to you my beautiful wife for giving me my first pride…,” he wrote.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

This is Baba Tee’s third marriage. He was formally married to actress, Yetunde Oduwole. His second marriage to Dupe Odulate, ended in February 2019 after three years together.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Baba Tee went on to share a traditional marriage picture of his third woman.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

View this post on Instagram

Original kayeefi... Happy Fathers Day to me... Allah I thank you for giving me a Big Boy . Congratulations to you My Beautiful Wife For giving me My First Pride... Ose Iyawo mi , Ife mi... I love you 🤩😍🤩😍😍💯💯💯💯💯❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏A post shared by Babatunde Bernard Tayo (@babatee.1) on Jun 20, 2020 at 11:41pm PDT

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article