The Undertaker Announces Retirement From The WWE As He Has 'nothing Left To Accomplish'

By 07:50 Sun, 21 Jun 2020 Comments

WWE star The Undertaker has announced his retirement after claiming he has "nothing left to accomplish" in the ring.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The 55-year-old made the announcement in the last episode of his documentary series 'The Last Ride'.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The Undertaker has been performing the ring for years having made his WWF debut in 1990.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He has gone on to win every championship and event possible while also having an incredible winning streak at Wrestlemania that only recently came to an end.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

But the star claimed that: "I'm at a point, it's time this cowboy really rides away. There's nothing left for me to conquer or accomplish.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"The game has changed. It's time for new guys to come up. The time just seems right.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"This documentary has helped me discover that and opened my eyes to the bigger picture and not judge myself as harshly these last few years.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"I can do more good outside the ring than I can inside. I'm finally at a place where I can accept that."

And he also claimed that he'd experienced the perfect send off and would only return "in case of emergency" or if Vince McMahon was "in a pinch".(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He added: "I believe I'm at a place now, post-Boneyard, which was a hellacious battle against one of the best in the business. Here you are, climbing on your motorcycle and taking off.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"There was a lot of thought and a lot of emotion, one of those being 'are you happy enough with that?'

"It was a powerful moment. You don't necessarily always get those. If there was ever a perfect ending to a career, that right there was it.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"If Vince was in a pinch, would I come back? I guess time would only tell there. In case of emergency, break glass, you pull out The Undertaker. I would consider it.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"But at this point in my career, I have no desire to get back in the ring."

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article