I Feel There’s More To Ibidun Ighodalo’s Death – Yul Edochie

By 07:00 Mon, 22 Jun 2020 Comments

Nollywood actor cum politician, Yul Edochie has reacted to the sudden death of former beauty queen, Ibidun Ajayi-Ighodalo.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

According to reports, Ibidun Ajayi-Ighodalo lost her life due to a cardiac arrest while she was in Port Harcourt. She passed on at the young age of 39.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The former beauty was buried on Saturday, June 20, 2020. The funeral took place at the Vaults and Gardens cemetery in Lagos state.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Reacting to the news of her death, Yul Edochie questioned If Ibidun really died of cardiac arrest.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The actor went on to place a curse on anybody that has a hand in her death.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He wrote: “Why do I feel there’s more to her death than the cardiac arrest story? I never met her but watching her videos brought tears to my eyes. She was so full of life, full of love for humanity.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“If your life was taken by someone, may suffering and painful death befall that person. They shall know no peace till they are gone. Rest well Ibidun.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article