Woman Pregnant With Stepson's Baby After Ditching His Dad Shows Off Ultrasound

By 05:20 Thu, 25 Jun 2020 Comments

A popular social media influencer who ran away with her husband’s eldest son has shared the first ultrasound image of their baby.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Marina Balmasheva hit the headlines after ditching her husband and hooking up with Vladimir 'Voya' Shavyrin, who she had been stepmother to since he was seven years old.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Earlier this month, Marina, 35, who became popular online when she lost a whopping eight stone, announced that the loved-up pair were going to have a baby.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Along with 20-year-old Voya, she shared an image of their tiny tot just eight weeks into her pregnancy.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Marina shared the news and an image from her scan with her 432,000 followers.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

She said: "It seems we got the time a bit wrong and I'm actually 8 weeks and 3-4 days.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"We are 18mm from the head to the bottom.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"In the photo, the head is lower and the tummy is higher.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"It already looks like a person."

The relationship between Marina and Voya bloomed after he returned home on a break from university when he was 19.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Revealing the relationship earlier this year, she posted a picture of herself aged 22 with Voya when he was aged just seven.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He helped his stepmother in the kitchen and with looking after her five adopted children she had been raising with ex-husband Alexey Shavyrin.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

And she said the pair later fell in love.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Her former husband Alexey said: “She seduced my son, Vova is not capable of that.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“He had not had a girlfriend before her.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“They were not shy to have s.e.x while I was at home.

“I would have forgiven her cheating, if it wasn't my son.”

He claimed: “She was running to my son's bed from our bedroom when I was sleeping.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

After that she was coming back and lying in bed with me as if nothing had happened

“When I found out about everything, I demanded a divorce.”

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article