I Have Given My Life To Jesus – Maheeda

By 09:00 Sat, 27 Jun 2020 Comments

Nigerian movie star ad singer, who is known for sharing n.u.d.e photos and videos on Instagram, Maheeda, has announced that she is now a born-again Christian after giving her life to Jesus Christ.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The 37-year-old whose real name is Caroline Sam confirmed this in a video she shared on Instagram on Thursday.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“…Yes. I have given my life to Jesus once and for all and I advise you do the same..,” she said

The Benin-born singer also claimed to have a gift of “vision and prophesy” which according to her, a lot of people have known about for a long time.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

This comes after she claimed that God had delivered her from “one of those wicked men who love to use the soul of young women for their wealth” in a post she shared on the same platform on Wednesday.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Caroline Sam (@maheedaofficial_) on Jun 25, 2020 at 4:01am PDT

She claimed she had escaped because she was born again and had the mark of Jesus.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

View this post on Instagram

Thank God He saved me..A post shared by Caroline Sam (@maheedaofficial_) on Jun 24, 2020 at 11:45am PDT

Maheeda addressed her fans and the critics of her latest announcement in a video she shared on the same platform on Saturday.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

She said, “I just want to quickly say thanks to everyone that supported and the ones that are mocking me, saying bad things about me, I understand where you are coming from…”

This is not the first time the mother-of-one, has claimed to have found Christ.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article