Different Women Speak About Best P.e.n.i.s.e.s They Enjoy Most -- The LONGEST

By 08:50 Wed, 01 Jul 2020 Comments

Does size matter? Apparently, the length of your p.e.n.i.s can make big difference in the sack.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

A recent survey, carried out by Big One Dating, showed that women can be more likely to orgasm depending on schlong size.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The company asked 4,761 ladies about the last time they had s.e.x, before noting down how well-endowed their lover is.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

They then asked if participants climaxed or not, before collating the data to find out which sizes were most likely to induce the Big-O.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The poll found that eight inch p.e.n.i.s.e.s were the most pleasurable, sparking orgasms in 44% of cases.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Seven and nine inch p.e.n.i.s.e.s were also deemed to be more “successful” as they triggered climaxes in 38% and 32% of cases respectively.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

It’s not all bad news for less well endowed chaps though.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

More than a third of women reported pleasurable romps with manhood’s sized between four inches and six inches.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

This is the same success rate as men with 11 inch schlongs, which shows bigger isn’t always better.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The least s.e.x.ually satisfying p*nis length was one inch, which is probably because the amount penetration is limited in this case.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Last year, the NHS released information about the average male p.e.n.i.s size in the UK.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Researchers at University College London measured the penises of 104 men to figure out just what we have down there.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

They included males of all ages, from teenagers to pensioners.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The average p.e.n.i.s length in this group was 5.1in (13cm) when “soft and gently stretched”, the research said.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

They also noted that some p*nises are "growers" while others were more immediate "showers".

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article