Photos: Newborn Baby Holds Mum's Contraceptive Coil That Failed To Stop Her Falling Pregnant

By 03:25 Wed, 08 Jul 2020 Comments

These incredible images show a newborn holding his mum's contraceptive coil that failed to stop her falling pregnant.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The baby boy clasps his mother's intrauterine device in his hand at Hai Phong International Hospital in the city of Hai Phong in northern Vietnam.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

In the photos, the baby boy can be seen with his eyes closed holding the yellow and (IUD).(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Obstetrician Tran Viet Phuong said the device had come out when the baby was born.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The infant had it held firmly in his hands when the picture was taken.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

It was previously reported the tot  has been delivered with it in his hand.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Phuong told local media: "After delivery, I thought him holding the device was interesting, so I took a picture. I never thought it would receive so much attention."

The tot's 34-year-old mother had reportedly had the IUD inserted two years earlier.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article