Kiki Mordi Denies Threatening D’banj’s Accuser

By 09:50 Sun, 26 Jul 2020 Comments

BBC Africa Eye Reporter Kiki Mordi has responded to the accusation of being part of a group that allegedly sent threats to Seyitan Babatayo who accused singer D’banj of r.a.p.e.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

An activist Segun Awosanya popularly known on Twitter as Segalink took to the platform on Saturday to accuse Ms Mordi of threatening Ms Babatayo and himself.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Kiki Mordi is playing the role of the hitman under the auspices of the Coven sending threats to Seyitan and myself. We have it all on record,” he wrote.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“It will end in premium tears for her & their coven, and she will be revealed for the monster that she’s become on this agenda. #EndRape.”

In response, Mordi said Mr Awosanya knew what to do if she committed a crime against him.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Guys I’m blocked by Sega I definitely can’t see the tantrums he’s throwing. I wish him peace. In the meantime, he has my number and email and if I have committed a crime against him surely a man like Sega would know what to do,” she wrote.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“In case you’re wondering what my response to anything he’s saying is; if you didn’t hear from me or a statement signed by me, it’s not my truth.”

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article