I Switched Off My Phone After Naira Marley Promised Me N1m – Jude Chukwuka

By 03:00 Sun, 26 Jul 2020 Comments

Nollywood actor Jude Chukwuka has narrated his experience after a video of him singing Naira Marley’s song went viral.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The video of the actor went viral after Naira Marley reposted it and pledged the sum of one million naira as appreciation for being a fan.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

However, Jude Chukwuka, in an interview with Sunday Scoop, revealed he had to switch off his phone at some point as calls and messages kept flowing from fans and colleagues.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

In his words: “I enjoy singing and in recent times, Naira Marley has become my favourite artiste. It’s like I help my contemporaries to hear and understand what these young boys are doing. I don’t know why the video of Mafo that I posted went viral.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“I really cannot explain how I felt when I was told that Naira Marley was looking for me online. I got over 500 calls. When I eventually answered a colleague’s call, he told me to go on Instagram that Naira Marley was looking for me. I then went online and saw so many messages. I didn’t even know how to feel at first. But to keep my sanity, I switched off my phone, so no one could reach me till I got home.”

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article