Baby Rushed To Hospital After Lantern Falls On Her At Local Delivery Home [photo]

By 11:42 Thu, 19 Nov 2020 Comments

A baby is currently receiving treatment at a General hospital in Cross River state after an accident occurred soon as she was born.

The baby was delivered at a local delivery home, because her mother had no money to go to hospital to birth her. But the lantern used in cooling the temperature of the ''delivery room'' fell on the baby as soon as she was delivered.

 The baby was then rushed to Victoria medical centre but was later transferred to Women and Children Hospital and then to the state general hospital, where she is currently receiving treatment.



Related Article



Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article