Two New I-mates

By 10:40 Thu, 08 Jul 2021 Comments

The Dubai-based manufacturer of Windows Mobile devices i-mate announced their latest two PocketPersonal Computer (PC) based on the Windows Mobile 5.0 AKU 3.2. The i-mate JAQ3 is a communicator with a QWERTY keyboard while the i-mate PDAL has a classic PDA form factor with stylus-based navigation. Both devices have quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support along with Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) 802.11b/g.

i-mate PDAL & i-mate JAQ3

The i-mate JAQ3 offers side scroll wheel and a 39-key full QWERTY keyboard suitable for single-handed use, while the i-mate PDAL relies on a stylus and a 4-way D-pad for navigation. The user interface of the PDAL can easily be used in portrait or landscape mode as needed.

Both the devices are equipped with a large 2.4" touchclassy screen 65K colors TFT display with a QVideo Graphics Array (VGA) resolution and are powered by the same TI OMAP 850 200Mega Hertz (MHz) processor.

Connectivity features include Bluetooth 1.2 with A2DP profile support and a miniUniversal Serial Bus (USB) jack. The integrated memory of 128Mega Bytes (MB) Read-Only Memory (ROM) and 64Mega Bytes (MB) Random-Access Memory (RAM) can be expanded by the microSD memory card slot which currently allows for up to 2GB of additional storage.

Both the i-mate JAQ3 and the i-mate PDAL sport a 2 megapixel capturing camera and feature some standard preinstalled office applications as well as the trial i-mate Suite software package.

It has got be noted that although the JAQ3 is a bit on the heavy side with its 160 g, it is among the slimmest PocketPersonal Computer (PC) devices with its 14.5 mm thickness. In the same time, the i-mate PDAL scores remarkable in the weight contest since it weighs only 116 g which is a nice achievement for a Windows Mobile PocketPC.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article