Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 To Hit Germany By The End Of July

By 03:50 Sat, 10 Jul 2021 Comments

The Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 was announced a fine one month ago and apparently it is almost ready to start shipping across Germany. The Android-running phone is assumed to hit the German market by the discontinue of this very month.

The recently announced Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 paid us a short visit a small while ago. The device is based on the Android platform (Android Operating System (OS) v2.1 a.k.a. Eclair) and packs a 3.2" capacitive touchclassy screen of WQVideo Graphics Array (VGA) resolution.

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Also on board there is a 3.2MP autofocus sharpshooter as well as support for Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) 802.11n, Bluetooth 3.0 and HSDPA. The phone features a GPS receiver and a microSD card slot ready to accommodate cards with up to 32GB of inbuilt memory.

The Galaxy 3 (which is a twin bro of the Galaxy Apollo i5801, which is already available in the UK) is among the few Android-powered smartphones with support for DivX/XviD video correct out of the box.

The Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 is assumed to start selling in Germany before the discontinue of July for an estimated price of 300 euro.

Source

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article