Samsung Galaxy S Hits China In Three Different Flavors

By 07:08 Sat, 10 Jul 2021 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S will launch in China in three different versions - one for each of the three major telecoms in the country. One of them, headed to China Telecom, is even going to feature Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) and CDirect Memory Access (DMA) dual-standby.

Samsung Galaxy S will launch in China before the discontinue of the year. China Telecom will launch its version this month. Samsung SCH-I909 is a capable of working on both CDirect Memory Access (DMA) and Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) networks, but has CDMA2000 as its 3G standard.

The version for China Mobile is the TD-SCDirect Memory Access (DMA) Samsung GT-I9008. It will support the Chinese CMMega Bytes (MB) mobile TV service and will run on the Ophone 2.0 platform (it's the China Mobile's Operating System (OS) based on Android).

Samsung SCH-I909 Galaxy S • Samsung GT-I9008 Galaxy S

Finally, China Unicom will offer the WCDirect Memory Access (DMA) Samsung GT-I9088, which, design aside, seems to be identical to the international version.

Samsung GT-I9088 Galaxy S

Samsung announced it srecent more than 3 million Galaxy S around the globe, with more than 1 million in each of Korea and USA. We are now to see how it will do in the rapidly growing Chinese mobile market.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article