Samsung Infuse 4G Packs A 4.5 Super AMOLED Plus Display

By 04:18 Sun, 11 Jul 2021 Comments

The CES dawn saw another hot-looking smartphone announced, courtesy of Samsung and AT&T. The Samsung i997 Infutilize 4G comes to succeed the Samsung i897 Captivate and represents a significant upgrade with its larger display and faster CPU.

Not only does the Samsung i997 Infutilize 4G hold the display size to the 4.5 inches, but it also introduces a recent Super AMOrganic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) technology that should lead to image quality even sweeter than before. Samsung refers to it as Super AMOrganic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) Plus and says that it gets rid of the Pentile matrix in favor of a conventional RGB subpixel layout. According to the South Koreans, this should improve both contrast and outdoor visibility.

Samsung i997 Infutilize 4G

The Samsung i997 Infutilize 4G also comes with a new, faster Hummingbird CPU, clocked at 1.2 GHz. The handset runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo), despite the fact that 2.3 (Gingerbread) has been available for a month now. The two cameras have also been updated and the Infutilize 4G now packs an 8 megapixel primary snapper and a 1.3 megapixel secondary unit.

That and the HSPA+ support is all we can disclose you about the Infutilize 4G specs so far, but we suppose the rest should be available in just a few hours. We are also hoping to acquire some pricing and availability estimates for the AT&T-bound Infutilize 4G. Information on a possible European version would be more than welcome too.

Source

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article