Sony Xperia P Ice Cream Sandwich Update Rolling Out NowBy cheatmaster 03:08 Wed, 14 Jul 2021 Comments
The long awaited ICS update for the Xperia P has finally arrived. Besides the improved functionality brought by the latest Android build, Sony has added several of its own optimizations, including recent media apps for your music and movies.
Some other highlights include:
- Extended standby mode, increasing standby time by up to four times (depending on user-profile and data consumption)
- Lock classy screen with improved functionality
- Resizable widgets for improved personalization
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
- Recent Apps button for a clear overview of your applications
Xperia P users should be seeing notifications updates, although this may vary in certain regions, as the rollout is yet in progress. To acquire in on the ICS action you need to either go to 'check for updates' entry in your phones 'About' menu, or connecting it to the Personal Computer (PC) Companion software.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article