Apple Issues IOS 6.0.1 Update, Fixes Mainly IPhone 5 IssuesBy cheatmaster 03:27 Thu, 15 Jul 2021 Comments
Today Apple released a minor update for its iOS 6 mobile platform. This is the first OTA update to come since iOS 6 was seeded to users and it comes to fix an issue with horizontal lines over the keyboard of the iPhone 5, capturing camera flash issues, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) reliability and more.
The update is available over the air and through iTunes as we speak. We installed it, but we are yet to sport any major differences in the user experience. Drop us a line in the comments section if you've noticed anything worth mentioning.
Here is the full changelog from Apple:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air.
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard.
- Fixes an issue that could cautilize capturing camera flash to not go off.
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) networks.
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances.
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match.
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen.
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings.
Apple is assumed to be working on a larger-scale update of iOS 6, which should arrive some time after the holiday season.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article