HTC One ME Goes Official With MediaTek Helio X10 SoC

By 02:03 Sun, 25 Jul 2021 Comments

HTC took the wraps off the One ME in China. The high-discontinue smartphone will hit the shelves in China in three color schemes - meteor grey, grecent sepia, and rose gold.

Inside its polycarbonate body, HTC One ME packs MediaTek’s brand recent Helio X10 chipset. The 64-bit SoC features a 2.2Giga Hertz (GHz) octa-core CPU.

The rest of the device’s specs include 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, a 5.2” QHD display, and a fingerprint sensor. A 20MP main capturing camera with UHD video capture and 4MP UltraPixel front-facing snapper are also on board. The device boots Sense-d Android Lollipop.

HTC’s ubiquitous BoomSound speakers with Dolby Surround are also part of the One ME’s specs. A 2,840mAh battery powers the smartphone.

Connectivity options of the device include dual-SIM, LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, and dual-band Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) a/b/g/n/ac. NFC and microUniversal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 round up the list of options.

There is no word if HTC will launch the One ME outside of China.

Source | Via

Update, 06 June: The HTC One ME also has a fingerprint scanner and the text above has been edited to reflect that.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article