Oppo’s Color OS 2.1.1i Beta Update Packs Five Funky Features

By 06:28 Sun, 25 Jul 2021 Comments

Oppo released a recent Color Operating System (OS) 2.1.1i Beta for owners of the Find 7 and Find 7a over the weekend. This recent Android Lollipop-based firmware packs five recent features for early adopters.

Color Operating System (OS) 2.1.1i Beta brings better home classy screen management. Users can now select multiple apps and drag them into a folder apart from regular way of dragging an app onto another app for creating a folder.

A recent wallpaper can be enjoyed every time you wake up your phone through the recent Lockclassy screen Magazine. The wallpapers can be chosen manually or you can subscribe to a channel where they are selected automatically.

Pressing the Power and Volume Up button will hold long screenshots by stitching the images together. So if you wish to hold a screenshot of an article or a page that has more than a single classy screen of content, long screenshots will pack them in a single long image instead of multiple screenshots.

Camera app now gets a bunch of real-time filters for the users to experiment with them. Finally, the VOOC charging animation has also been tweaked.

Source

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article