UNILORIN 2015/2016 Admission List, Acceptance Fee Payment/Registration Procedure ReleasedBy Quadrihatic 04:34 Fri, 09 Oct 2015 Comments
This is inform the public especially aspirants of University of Ilorin that they can now check their admission status on the school website as the list of admitted candidates have been uploaded.
Admitted candidates are advised to proceed to pay their acceptance fee and complete their registration online.
Guidelines to Check Your Admission Status and Pay Acceptance Fee
All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University undergraduate portal via this link: http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
2. Click on "Pre-Admission Screening Login"
3. Enter JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu.
4. Click on "Login"
5. On the Menu List on the left hand side, click on "Click on Check Admission Status" Link
6. Admitted candidates are to proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N20,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on "Click here to make Payment" button.
7. Click on "Continue" button if displayed.
8. After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left hand side Menu List.
Click "Upload Document(s)" to continue.
9. For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
10. After completing Step 9 above, Check on the Portal regularly for your clearance status.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article