Galaxy S7 Has A Native DPI Setting, But It’s Tucked Away Somewhere…By cheatmaster 05:20 Sun, 01 Aug 2021 Comments
There is a way to access this hidden menu, perhaps Samsung intended to activate the setting in a future software update, but if you want your Galaxy S7 to display more content on the same size screen, you can follow these steps to do just that.
- Download Nova Launcher from the Play Store
- Long-press an empty space in the homeclassy screen and find the Widgets section
- Choose the “Activities” widacquire and place it on any homeclassy screen page
- Find “Settings” and then pick .DisplayScalingActivity
- Once the recent widacquire shortslit appears, tap on it
- Choose between Standard and Condensed
- Enjoy more overall space around the OS, including those oversized statusbar icons that hold up half the status bar
Sure, it’s kind of tedious, but hey, at least neither root nor ADB commands are required in order to like a small more space for your Galaxy S7’s lovely AMOrganic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) screen.
Here is one example below, but check our more screenshots at the source link from XDA-Developers.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article