Win A Nexus Live Case By Leaving Reviews On Google MapsBy cheatmaster 02:59 Tue, 03 Aug 2021 Comments
Local Guide users in the United States can enter a contest and win a $35 Nexus Live Case for the user that writes any high-quality (helpful) review on Google Maps’ Local Guides. Remember, Local Guides is Google’s recently rebranded system of user reviews on Google Maps.
The contest opened today, June 6 and the closing date is June 30. Once signed up, users who submit reviews into Local Guides are entered for a drawing where 10 winners will be chosen and each given a code to redeem the Live Case of their choice. You must create the most high-quality reviews in order to be chosen as a winner.
Criteria for high-quality review:
- Spelling & grammar - is your review easy to read and understand?
- Length - not too long, not to short.
- Relevance - does your review content create sense for the place you're writing about?
- Usefulness - will your review assist others decide where to go?
- Originality - how creative or original is your review style?
- Capturing the spirit of the place - how well do you portray the atmosphere?
- Writing style - how well written is your review?
Source | Via
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article