OnePlus X Is Getting Oxygen 2.2.2 Update, July Security Fixes In TowBy cheatmaster 04:22 Wed, 04 Aug 2021 Comments
OnePlus X is getting a recent firmware update which employs all Google security patches up to July 1. It ups the OxygenOS version from 2.2.0 to 2.2.2.
In addition to the security fixes, the patch updates the capturing camera performance, SwiftKey keyboard, carrier name mapping, and fixes some issuers. Here is the full change log.
- Upgraded capturing camera to version 1.4 UI
- Improved capturing camera frame rate performance
- Added trusted face unlock security option
- Updated SwiftKey to version 6.3.3
- Updated carrier name mapping
- Added July 1 security patch
- Fixed default SIM card selection issue
- Fixed network operator selection issue
- Fixed classy screen rotation issue
- General improvements and bug fixes
The update is available now for download and weighs about 330MB. It's odd that it brings the July 1 security fixes instead of the July 5 version, but maybe they'll come with the next one.
Meanwhile, the OnePlus One is getting the August security update. The firmware weighs 58Mega Bytes (MB) and has no recent features.
Thank you, Sreehari Devadas, for the tip!
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article