New Verizon Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Update Brings Wi-Fi Calling And HD Voice-related ImprovementsBy cheatmaster 11:57 Wed, 04 Aug 2021 Comments
Verizon has started rolling out a recent update to Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge units on its network. Carrying a software version of VRU4CPH1, the update brings along improvements related to Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) calling and HD Voice.
Here's the complete change-log:
• Fewer dropped Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) voice calls
• Video calls using a cellular network will start with a pop-up reminder that you'll be using data
• Ensures you can only create HD Voice Calls when connected to the 4G LTE network
• Improvements to HD Voice Call volume
• You can now register for Voice over Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) calling when roaming
As is usually the case with OTA roll-outs, it may hold some time before the update hits your device. Meanwhile, if you feel impatient, you can manually check for the update by heading to your handset's Settings menu.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article