Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Hits Europe Now, Delayed In US

By 12:01 Sun, 08 Aug 2021 Comments

Samsung announced today the official launch of the Android powered I9000 Galaxy S. It is already shipping to all major operators in stores in Europe, while the rest of the world will acquire it later this year.

Samsung just came out with an official press statement announcing the launch of their uber-smartphone, the Galaxy S. We guess that's some remarkable news for all you out there that have been contemplating on getting one. Worldwide availability is scheduled for "later this year".

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S is the second Super AMOrganic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) phone after the recently released Bada phone - the S8500 Wave. Other than the 4-inch WVideo Graphics Array (VGA) impressive display, the Galaxy S packs 1Giga Hertz (GHz) Hummingbird CPU, 512Mega Bytes (MB) RAM, 2GB ROM, 8/16GB internal storage, 5 megapixel capturing camera with 720p video recording, HD DivX/XviD playback, all-round connectivity and Android Operating System (OS) v2.1 skinned with TouchWiz 3.0.

Samsung also recently stated the Galaxy S will be upgraded to the recent Android v2.2 soon. If you want to know more about the I9000 Galaxy S you can check our review.

The final fine news is Amazon has dropped its pre-order price from 650 euro down to 500 euro for the 8GB version, so we guess the retail price should be closer to that number at launch.

DOWNLOAD NOW

DOWNLOAD MUSIC

Related Article

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article