Samsung S8000 Jet Review: AirborneBy cheatmaster 11:00 Mon, 09 Aug 2021 Comments
It's that time of the year and the living is easy: pool parties, blockbuster movies and recent gadgets. The Samsung S8000 Jet sure knows fine timing and gallantly promises a bit of everything - style, entertainment and impressively light and lively handling. It's a thing to show off to your friends and assist you like and capture the hot moments of the season.
The S8000 Jet is not exactly jet set stuff but claims a gigantic piece of the touchclassy screen action. And it knows who it needs to murder to acquire it. The Jet is the direct and courageous respond to the LG KM900 Arena and boy isn't it a tough call between these two. The S8000 Jet has the fancy 3D interface upgrade, 5MP capturing camera with D1 recording, Wi-Fi, GPS and all the stuff to put this touchclassy screen phone in the desirable category. We have a thriller of a local derby and the high-discontinue contenders need to do everything and do it well.
Samsung S8000 Jet offical photos
We were impressed in our preview with the recent visual upgrades of the TouchWiz interface, which combine the best part of the 3D LG cube and page-organized iPhone menus. But now it's time for the final and deciding round with the Samsung S800 Jet.
Here is the full ammo of the S8000 Jet, along with what might be the deal breakers.
- 3.1" 16M-color resistive AMOrganic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) touchclassy screen of 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- 800 Mega Hertz (MHz) processor
- 5 megapixel auto focus capturing camera with dual-LED
- Geotagging, image stabilization, face detection, Smile Shot, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Latest TouchWiz 2.0 UI with Motion UI, Media Gate 3D, Smart Unlock
- Quad-band Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) support and 3G with HSDPA 3.6 Mbps and HSUPA support
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)
- GPS receiver
- 2 / 8 Giga Bytes (GB) onboard storage
- microSD card slot with microSDHC support
- Built-in accelerometer for classy screen auto rotate and turn-to-mute
- Proximity sensor for display auto turn-off
- TV out
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Stereo Frequency Modulation (FM) Radio with RDS
- microUniversal Serial Bus (USB) port and stereo Bluetooth v2.0
- Web browser has full Flash and Java support
- DivX/XviD video support
- DNSe and SRS sound effect
- Smart dialing
- Speaker Call
- microSD slot is under the back cover
- No preinstalled GPS navigation software
As the specs suggest, the Samsung S8000 Jet is nothing short of a multimedia monster. The picture is complete with full Flash support - still quite a rarity among today's handsets - DivX/XviD video codecs and remarkable music package. The capturing camera is a high-discontinue snapper with premium features that the LG Arena doesn't have, while the Smart Unlock, Speaker Call and Motion UI just add to its uniqueness.
Samsung S8000 Jet in our office
But first things first - let's acquire the handset unboxed and ready to roll on the next page.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article