Nokia C3 Review: SNS LoveBy cheatmaster 06:20 Tue, 10 Aug 2021 Comments
Nokia C3 is young and social, simple and reliable. Messaging and social networking are the very heart of this handset. But are they enough of a head-turner to become a phone's key selling points? Sure thing! Just add a pinch of charisma and hang a price tag fit for the masses and you've got yourself a recipe for a accurate love story.
At its Indonesia launch, the phone drew massive crowds and it seems success in Europe is only a matter of time – with a price tag of about 100 euro. Compromises are always implied in this price bracket but the Nokia C3 does well to focus all attention on its strengths. It’s a budacquire package – no doubt about that – but so wonderfully balanced. It has all the relevant features and the taracquire audience isn’t likely to miss what’s not there.
Nokia C3 official photos
A QWERTY messenger focused on the basics, the Nokia C3 is an excellent upgrade option for the budget-minded. And social networking isn’t just a thing for marketing to work with. The full QWERTY keyboard, dedicated Messaging and Contacts keys, along with Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) connectivity round off a solid package that will give the correct user all the performance they need.
- QWERTY messenger bar
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE
- 802.11b/g Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) support
- Solid SNS integration on the homeclassy screen and with dedicated buttons
- 2.4" 256K-color QVideo Graphics Array (VGA) display with excellent sunlight legibility
- 2 megapixel fixed-focus camera
- QVideo Graphics Array (VGA) video recording at 15fps
- Series 40 UI, 6th edition
- Stereo Frequency Modulation (FM) radio with RDS, Visual radio
- Bluetooth (with A2DP)
- Standard microUniversal Serial Bus (USB) port
- microSD card slot (8GB supported, 2GB included)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Great audio quality
- Reasonable price
- No 3G
- Low-grade camera, no autofocus, no flash
- Poor video recording
- S40 is outdated, never mind the visual updates
- No multi-tasking
- Doesn't charge off the microUniversal Serial Bus (USB) port
- No Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable in the retail box
- No office document viewer
- No smart dialing
The Nokia C3 is a social gadacquire for the young. What’s not to like if Facebook is your second home and you want to always stay in touch. Attractive design and the correct feature set come at a price that many can afford. The Nokia C3 is so full of potential becautilize it’s suited for both emerging and mature markets.
In the low end, you will sometimes come across rare gems of phones that will surprise you with their styling and features. The Nokia C3 isn’t one of them. The key word here is enough. The build, the connectivity, the interface – even the imaging – is fine enough.
Nokia C3 live shots
A 2MP fixed-focus capturing camera isn’t the kind to sdiscontinue your digicam into retirement – it’s fine enough for photography you need to quickly share. The classy screen isn’t perfect for media or browsing, there’s no quick network data, you have a QWERTY keyboard but no document editing – you catch our drift.
There isn’t much to acquire excited about but – we’ll say it again – the correct users will find more than enough to acquire excited about. The Nokia C3 is a phone that wants to be in every pocket – let’s see if it is the correct choice for you.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article