Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Review: The ProfessionalBy cheatmaster 09:20 Sat, 14 Aug 2021 Comments
With the tablet market reaching near-saturation, another slab that's just as thin, light and powerful as the rest of them will hardly bring crowds to the stores. Every maker is desperate to acquire some breathing space but few dare see for a space to call their own.
Quick to hold a gamble, Samsung is trying a recent size again but this time around it's not what you would call a vacant niche that the Koreans are to develop. The Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 has the scene set for its arrival by the LG G Pad 8.3 but it's actually two generations of iPad minis that the recent Samsung slate is keener to meet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 official pictures
Is there a bit of arrogance in that? Well, there may be but the recent Pro lineup means business like never before. It isn't just a hardware upgrade hiding behind the same recent Android/TouchWIz combo either. The Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is vying to put Samsung's compact range of tablets back on the map - done playing second fiddle to the Notes.
Samsung has completely redesigned the TouchWiz user interface with a brand recent homeclassy screen and notification area, a recent way of handling widgets, advanced multi-tasking with multi-view and floating apps. There's even a recent business-grade office package. And although there is still Android KitKat below the magazine-like UI, the whole thing feels fresh and new.
- Optional 3G/LTE modem with quad-band GSM, tri-band HSPA and hexa-band LTE-A connectivity
- 8.4" 16M-color Super Clear PLS capacitive touchclassy screen of 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution
- Quad-core Krait 400 processor at 2.3GHz, Adreno 330 GPU; Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- Android Operating System (OS) v4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- One of a kind split-classy screen multitasking and pop-up mini apps
- 16/32 Giga Bytes (GB) of built-in memory
- 8 MegaPixel (MP) autofocus camera, 3264x2448 pixels, geo-tagging
- 1080p video recording @30fps
- 2MP front-facing camera; 1080p videos
- Side-mounted stereo speakers
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) Direct, dual-band, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) hotspot
- Stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- HDMI TV-out (adapter required), Universal Serial Bus (USB) host (adapter required), Ethernet (adapter required)
- microSD card slot
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Infrared port
- GPS with A-GPS support; GLONASS, digital compass
- Accelerometer, three-axis Gyroscope sensor
- Professional office document editor suite preinstalled
- microUniversal Serial Bus (USB) port with MHL and Universal Serial Bus (USB) On-The-Go support
- 4,800mAh Li-Ion battery
- No NFC
- Relatively poor audio and video codec support (no DivX and AC3 audio)
There is small the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 fails to provide, and it will create up for it with remarkable software and usability skills. There are so many recent features and improvements over the recent version of TouchWiz that we can't wait to show you everything.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 live pictures
But before we dig into the operating system and its interface, let's hold a closer see at the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4's design and controls.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article