Young boy set on fire after his deodorant can exploded (photos)

By 10:32 Thu, 28 Jul 2016 Comments

A 14-year-old schoolboy is lucky to be alive after he set off a deodorant can explosion while messing about with his mate.

Kyle Round, from Underwood in Nottingham, used a cigarette lighter to ignite the spray from the pressurised container in a wood with his friend on Tuesday. After the aerosol had run out, the teens decided to head home.

Kyle dropped the canister to the floor after because it was too hot to hold – but it then exploded upon


Roaring flames engulfed Kyle and the flames rapidly spread across his body.

The terrified boy ran to find water and luckily found a puddle to plunge into. He was taken to the hospital where he was treated for 12% burns to his body.

His parents Wayne, 36 and Alyssa Round, 33, rushed to his side, and were greeted by this horrific sight of their son’s injuries.

Spray deodorants contain flammable chemicals and can explode at any time when used as a 'flamethrower'.

Source - MirrorUK



Related Article



Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article